Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

Cool Photo-editing Apps

In the next few days, I will be posting some cool apps you must should have on your phone. I use an iPhone btw. If you don't have an iPhone, don't lose hope yet, as you can find similar apps on your own platform(Most of the time) :-)




"ColorSplash is super easy and fun to use. You simply use your finger as a brush to remove or bring back the original color from regions of your image. Using a two finger pinching gesture you can quickly zoom in and out in order to work on fine details or larger areas."


This is was what I was able to do with the app.... B-)

It was free when i got it... Even if it costs anything now, It shouldn't be much. Try it!






  • The next one is Adobe PHOTOSHOP Express. Very good for basic editing like cropping, saturation, exposure...bla bla. IT IS FREE!


  • Finally, Pixlromatic. I think this is my favorite of the three. It has preset vintage templates you can use for your photos for free. I think it also gives your 'amateur' pictures, a professional look.



No comments:

Post a Comment